Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Here Come the Goods

Currently, I have a stash of items begging for a makeover. I can literally hear each one begging and pleading as I walk by every day. Maybe that's my guilt... Regardless, I have an idea in mind for each piece because each one was purchased for a purpose. Since they are piled in my carport, I obviously have execution issues. :)

To provide a jump start on the motivation and draw from the creativity I've been suppressing for so many years, I am going to post each item in its current state along with inspiration photos for each item. Hopefully, this will create an outlet and reference point for progress, materials and overall mental organization (much needed at this point - Preggo Brain is the WORST!)

Here's where you come in!! Yea! Audience participation!! (insert applause here) I would like your feedback on the plans for the item. Sometimes I get tunnel vision and I start to apply the same colors, techniques, etc to multiple items because it's easy and I can. Input from someone on the outside looking in can bring me back to reality. I only ask that you provide positive, constructive feedback. No one wants to be friends with a douche bag...just sayin'.

 
Contact me immediately if you:
  • Are interested in adopting an item I have featured as an upcoming project. Trust me, folks, I am willing to part with these items before investing my own caffeine, sweat, and tears.
  • Would like to adopt an item and allow me to finish the makeover. This is the best option because I am willing to customize the redo based on your color scheme, fabric, etc. Customizations that require the purchase of additional materials will be priced accordingly. BUT, I'm doing all the work for you!! WIN/WIN
  • Cannot live a moment longer without one of my finished projects. Completed items that have been granted a 2nd chance at life will be used in my home until sold. I really can't afford to get too attached to my completed projects, so save me the heartache and adopt early!
Stay tuned for upcoming projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment